Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Day

I drew the pictures by myself to tell you about my day.  I get up at 6:40am, then I get up and have breakfast at 7:00am, then time to go to school at 7:25am.  When I get to school, on the red top I spin the rope and jump.  School starts at 8:15am.  Then I go up to my teacher, Miss Toni, and I learn with her.  And we made this blog.  We have recess at 11:30.  I jump rope and I swing on the swings at recess.   Lunchtime is at 12:00, yum, yum.  School is out at 3:00pm.  After school I use to have ceramics, but not anymore because there are no more after school activities.  Sometimes I go on the bus to my friend's house and I have fun.  At dinner time I sit at the table and have dinner at 6:00pm.  After dinner sometimes I have a bath, then I get into my pajamas and read for 20 minutes with my mom.  Then I brush my teeth and then my mom reads to me.  And then I go to bed at 8:00pm.







No comments:

Post a Comment